OVER 100K CLIENTS HAVE EXPERIENCED THE FASTER WAY.
Join us as we continue to GROW the premier virtual intermittent fasting and carb cycling program on the market.
+ Chief Operating Officer - Click to view Position
POSITION TITLE: Chief Operating Officer, FASTer Way to Fat Loss
POSITION REPORTS TO: CEO
LOCATION: Tampa/Clearwater, Florida
COMPENSATION: Exempt full-time, competitive salary (based on experience and education level)
POSITION SUMMARY DESCRIPTION
If you love wellness, live in the Tampa/Clearwater area (or are prepared to relocate), and want to work for one of the fastest growing online fitness and nutrition brands in the country, this could be your dream job.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Chief Operating Officer (COO) to help us further expand the movement and support us during a period of explosive growth.
We offer a fun, fast-paced environment, competitive compensation, and once in a lifetime opportunity to board the rocket ship.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the COO provides strategic leadership and vision across the organization. The COO is tasked with ensuring that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and personnel systems in place to effectively grow the organization.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management across the organization that mirrors the mission and core values of the company.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow, and business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all internal and external processes.
- Provide timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Spearhead the development, communication, and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the organization.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance management team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Represents the company with excellence and integrity.
- Skilled in leadership, organizational development and operational improvement strategies.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work in a fast-moving environment while also driving toward clarity and solutions.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader who possesses excellent people skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Business acumen.
- Self -motivated.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in business or related field. At least five years of strong operational experience. Familiarity with IT/business infrastructures for companies with high transaction volume and/or subscription membership models In-depth knowledge of different business functions such as marketing, HR, finance, etc.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Interviews are on-going and will be conducted until the position is filled.
As the premier virtual intermittent fasting fitness and nutrition program on the market today, we are focused on the whole health and well being of our clients. We are known for an exceptional member experience with the highest quality programming using cutting-edge strategies aimed at helping our clients become well and fulfill their purpose.
All employees are expected to express these core values:
- Bold Action