You live a busy life – shuttling kids back and forth between home, social events, school, and a long list of other commitments. As a mom, it may seem like there is no time to exercise, or that you have no choice but to grab the fast food option instead of a healthy meal.
We totally get it. BUT, we want to encourage you and support you so that you can feel confident, energized, and strong in the midst of it all!
If you’re looking to make healthy changes that yield big results, it’s time to begin! You’ve got this mama - and we can show you how!
Here are a few top tips to get you started feeling your best:
- Start Small. No one’s judging you! In fact, we’re cheering you on! 10 minutes of movement or more veggies in more meals makes a big impact when you stay consistent.
- Whole foods matter. A healthy diet (combined with regular exercise) is the best way to burn fat and fuel your body with energy.
- Eat as many whole foods as possible, i.e. fruits & vegetables.
- Eat lean cuts of meat and protein.
- Include healthy fats like nuts and avocado.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Choose Fun Workouts. If your workouts are enjoyable, you'll see the benefits much quicker. Your exercise won't be a burden because it's fun! At the FASTer Way to Fat Loss, we provide effective workouts for you that are only 30 minutes! And, if fun is what you’re looking for, our pro-trainers bring it to every experience!
- Join a CommUNITY. Those that are in a fitness program with accountability and a community succeed more than those flying solo! Once you join the FASTer Way, you’ll be with other people that desire health and wellness just like you! They’ll meet you with all the support that you need to succeed!
- Have a Plan. Write out what you want to achieve and what you need to get there. Even better – once you join the FASTer Way, discuss with your 1-on-1 coach what your goals are. Together, you’ll make a plan!
Because you’re a chef, teacher, taxi driver, role model, and mama, the FASTer Way wanted to recognize all your hard work! We know that moms are incredible. You give so much and ask for so little!