Become a Brand Partner – Is It Right For You?
Have you ever considered becoming a brand ambassador? Many companies, like the FASTer Way, are recruiting brand ambassadors to help promote their products, services and mission. Working with the FASTer Way Partner Program can be an extremely rewarding endeavor for those who are aligned authentically with our values and interests.
What Does a FASTer Way Partner Do?
A brand ambassador, or FASTer Way Partner, is essentially a mega-fan who helps promote the health and fitness program to others. Some key responsibilities include:
- Activating your personal network by introducing friends/family to the brand
- Creating social media posts highlighting your positive experience as a customer
- Participating in local or online events and campaigns to increase brand exposure and recruit new customers
- Providing helpful feedback so the company can continue elevating the program, merchandise and more
Why Consider Becoming a FASTer Way Partner?
There are many potential benefits that come with increased affiliation if you truly love the brand:
- Financial incentive: Earn income on commissions for driving sales to the FASTer Way New Client and VIP Memberships.
- Earn rewards or discounts: Our partner program compensates you via free products, special discounts or access to new launches.
- Connect with an inspiring community: You’ll often be invited into a community of like minded ambassadors cheering each other on.
- Gain professional experience: It’s a chance to practice marketing skills like creating content, planning events, measuring data and more. Many of our brand partners go on to become a Certified Coach!
Is the FASTer Way Partner Program Right for You?
If any part of our health and fitness program resonates with you whether it’s the training and education, the values, the people, the workouts or the great giveaways, we encourage you to consider reaching out to explore partnership opportunities. We can help you evaluate if the culture and community aligns with your personal brand; make sure compensation incentives motivate you and responsibilities fit reasonably within your current commitments. With the right fit, becoming a brand ambassador can lead to great experiences, connections and possibly even a new income stream while championing a brand you believe in.
How to Succeed as a FASTer Way partner
Once you secure a role that’s the right fit, you’ll want to maximize the opportunity. Here are tips to be successful:
- Fully immerse yourself in our company story and products. We want you to understand the company's purpose and values top to bottom. The more knowledge you build, the more effectively you can communicate key messages authentically.
- Create shareable social media content that brings value or entertainment to your networks. For example, post inspiring stories, creative visuals, usage ideas or tips, or throw branding into trends. Avoid overly salesy posts.
- Network regularly with other brand partners, coaches, clients and team members via email, online groups or virtual meetups. This allows you to get important program updates, ask questions, share best practices or simply bond more closely with the “team.”
- Learn how to run a ‘business’ back office. You’ll want to track data on your links and use the analytics to empower you to set goals and know which tactics are truly driving commissions for you. Then double down on your most impactful ambassador tasks.
- Give constructive feedback about the brand experience or partner program. We truly want you to help us identify pain points with products or opportunities to enhance value.
Getting Started as a FASTer Way Partner
If you don’t have prior brand ambassador experience, you may be wondering how to even get started. In the FASTer Way, we just ask you to apply! Check out the program on our website and fill out the application. It’s as easy as that! Once we review it, we’ll reach out to you to set up the back office, provide marketing support and more. In the meantime, you can start sharing about the FASTer Way to Fat Loss on your social media channels, or even in books clubs and at church!
FASTer Way Partner Program FAQs
What’s the time commitment?
There is no time requirement in the FASTer Way Partner Program. Of course, the more you put into it the more you’ll get back from it. But you can set your own hours based on what works for 8your schedule. Many estimate 2-5 hours per week depending on activities, but you control how involved you want to be.
Do I need a big social media following?
NO! You don’t have to, but the larger your social media following is, the more people you can reach through those digital platforms. We have many partners, however, who share the program through their workplace, their church, their fitness club, book club, and even with friends. We can provide you with best practices to grow your social media followers if you are using the online channels to reach customers.
Will this opportunity help my resume?
Absolutely! Serving as a brand ambassador directly demonstrates skills in marketing, communication, sales, event planning, leadership and more. Spotlight all your achievements in your applications and interviews.
Do I need marketing or sales expertise?
While experience doesn’t hurt, the FASTer Way partner program welcomes people from all backgrounds who are passionate users of the brand. We can train you and provide materials to support you on how to share content. .
I’m already a busy person. Why take this on?
No doubt you handle a full plate already! But if volunteering or earning extra income in alignment with brands you truly enjoy fits within your goals, the work can feel much more effortless and gratifying.
Will I get discounts on products?
As a brand partner, you play a key role in our movement to help change a million lives by 2028. As a thank you, you receive exclusive perks that include: Insider access for product launches and initiatives, exclusive discounts on eligible merchandise, bonus trainers with our team of experts, priority access to attend exclusive events, support from our community and of course, a generous commission for sales.
I still have questions! Who can I contact?
Go to our FASTer Way Partner Program website page and get started there!