- "Doctor Google" is wrong.
- Your mother-in-law's advice is wrong.
- Your pregnancy website is wrong too.
You’re just trying to figure out who IS right!
I understand how it feels to be frustrated by the fit pregnancy myths, confusion, and misinformation presented online, by your doctor, and by well-meaning friends and family members. Like you, I am discouraged by the lack of clear guidance and support for us fit mamas. In fact, through my most recent pregnancy, I had to visit three different providers before finally finding a doctor who was up-to-date on fit pregnancy research and 100% supportive of my active lifestyle. No one should have to experience confusion, frustration, and discouragement during pregnancy. I care about you and the health of your baby and I'm so proud of you for committing to a healthy and fit pregnancy.
Pregnancy fitness has changed a lot in the last 20 years. You know that your body is capable of so much more than the conservative, watered-down guidelines your doctor gave you. In fact, he probably hasn’t checked the obstetric guidelines in over 2 decades!
- If you’re looking for a program to keep you FIT this pregnancy…
- If you’re looking for solid nutritional advice to keep you on track this pregnancy…
- If you’re looking for someone who truly understands pregnancy fitness…
Then you can relax, your search is over! As a personal trainer, nutritionist and mom of 3, I’ve learned everything I can about keeping myself healthy and fit during pregnancy, and now I’m sharing it with you!
Fit Pregnancy Total Body Workout was designed with the specific and unique needs of expecting mamas in mind.
Fit Pregnancy Total Body Workout will give you:
- Three phases of workouts - one phase for each trimester
- Both a gym and at-home workout version to meet your needs
- Expert nutritional advice with custom macros
- Effective workouts that are quick and easy to complete
- Confidence in your changing body
- More energy
- An incredible level of fitness
How it works:
- Step 1: Purchase the Fit Pregnancy Total Body Workout Plan and receive access to the program portal
- Step 2: Join the Fit Pregnancy Total Body Workout Facebook community group for accountability and support
- Step 3: Review the comprehensive guide and begin the fit pregnancy program with the plan applicable to your trimester
- Step 4: Commit to the program nutrition recommendations with a focus on whole food nutrition, proper hydration, and balanced macros
- Step 5: Thrive through your pregnancy, labor, and delivery -- then join the FASTer Way to Fat Loss feature program post-delivery for a clear "body-after-baby" postpartum fitness action plan
If you want to bounce back quickly after your baby is born (and who doesn’t??), then this is the program that will get you there.
Fit Pregnancy Total Body Workout is the best program on the market because:
- If you’re already fit, a routine of swimming, walking and 5 lb weights is NOT going to get the job done.
- Generic nutrition advice doesn’t cut it, we’ll figure out custom macros so you can stay on track with your nutrition.
- Outdated information should be left in the past. This is the best information available today!
- Are you worried that your doctor won’t sign off on this?
- Are you worried that your friends will hate you for staying so fit & bouncing back quickly?
- Are you worried about the price?
Let me ask you this. Are you committed to your best health and fitness?
We both know you are, so commit to this fit pregnancy program to stay true to yourself and your needs. The most important thing during your pregnancy is your health (and baby’s too!), so don’t use the outdated advice that doesn’t actually keep you fit and healthy.
For a limited time, save $50 off the price of Fit Pregnancy Total Body Workout when you use pre-order coupon code FITMOM50! Experience the BEST program on the market for an amazing price!
- This program IS NOT for women who are not already active and fit.
- This program IS NOT for women who prefer to follow outdated practices.
- This program IS NOT for women who don’t care about their best health and fitness.
- This program IS for women who understand that a lot of advice from doctors, pregnancy websites, popular instagrammers, and even well-meaning friends is outdated.
- This program IS for women who want to stay fit and healthy in order to prevent pregnancy, labor, and delivery complications.
- This program IS for women who want to bounce back quickly.
- This program is for YOU.