FASTer Way to Fat Loss
CLIENT INFORMED CONSENT ACKNOWLEDGING RISKS & INDEMNITY FORM
I hereby consent to voluntarily engage in an acceptable plan of exercise conditioning. I understand that no exercise program is without inherent risks and that, regardless of the care taken by my personal trainer, he or she cannot guarantee my personal safety.
I understand that a regular exercise program has been shown to have definite benefits to general health and well-being. I consent to being placed in the program activities which are recommended to optimize said benefits. Amanda Tress and Tress Marketing Solutions, LLC reserves the right to require participants in their program to wear a Fitness Heart Rate Monitor.
I understand that it is my responsibility to fully disclose to my trainer any health issues or medications that are relevant to participation in a strenuous exercise program, inform the trainer if there are activities with which I do not feel comfortable, to cease exercise and report promptly any unusual feelings (e.g. chest discomfort, nausea, difficulty breathing, apparent injury etc) to my trainer and to clear my participation in any exercise program with my physician.
I understand that I am expected to attend every scheduled session and to follow instructions. I understand the potential physical risks involved in the exercise program and believe that the potential benefits outweigh the risks. I understand that the achievement of health and fitness goals cannot be guaranteed. I have had a voice in planning and approving the activities selected for my exercise program.
I understand that I am a participant in an online training program, I am required to check-in daily. If I miss more than three days without prior notification, I will be removed from training and forfeit my investment.
I understand that I am a participant in an online training program, I should direct all questions and clarification items to the group page.
I have either provided a medical release from my physician to my trainer or have refused to obtain said medical release, fully acknowledging the risks associated with the exercise regimens voluntarily being undertaken with my trainer. I am in good physical condition and have no impairments which might prevent my participation in exercise activities and have been advised to consult a physician prior to beginning this program.
I have been informed that the information that is obtained in this exercise program will be treated as privileged and confidential and will consequently not be released or revealed to any person without my express written consent.
I acknowledge and represent that I am 18 years of age or older and have read and understand the contents of this document. I have been made fully aware of and understand the potential risks involved in exercise programs. I hereby consent to those risks and freely and voluntarily agree to participate in an exercise program offered by Amanda Tress and Tress Marketing Solutions, LLC. I am freely signing this Agreement.
CLIENT WAIVER & RELEASE OF ALL CLAIMS
I hereby accept all risks associated with my participation in fitness exercise programs being offered by Amanda Tress and Tress Marketing Solutions, LLC. In consideration of using the services of Amanda Tress and Tress Marketing Solutions, LLC, I release and forever discharge Amanda Tress and Tress Marketing Solutions, LLC,
their employees, including trainers and any other officers, agents or volunteers (“RELEASEES”) from any and all responsibility or liability from injuries or damages to my person or personal property resulting from or connected with my participation in any of the fitness exercise programs being offered by RELEASEES whether arising from the active or passive negligence of RELEASEES or otherwise.
1. I acknowledge and fully understand that I will be engaging in exercise and training activities that potentially involve the risk of serious injury, permanent disability or death. Other possible risks may include social and economic losses which might result not only from the RELEASEES own actions, inactions or negligence, but the actions, inactions or negligence of others, the condition
of the private or public premises or any equipment. Further, that there may be other risks not known or not reasonably foreseeable at this time. I hereby assume full responsibility for all the foregoing risks, known and unknown, and accept responsibility for the damages following any injury, permanent disability, or death.
2. I further acknowledge and understand that Amanda Tress and Tress Marketing Solutions, LLC, it’s personal trainers and other employees are not license dieticians or physicians and that any information or guidelines provided by Amanda Tress and Tress Marketing Solutions, LLC, it’s personal trainers or other employees carries no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties regarding safety or suitability for a particular purpose.
3. Amanda Tress and Tress Marketing Solutions, LLC and its employees will implement the most effective principals to help the participant achieve his or her goals within their scope of practice, but cannot guarantee that its products or workouts will be safe, effective or suitable for everyone. For that reason, all such products, services, programs, techniques and materials embodied in such products and services, are offered without warranties or guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied, and Amanda Tress and Tress Marketing Solutions, LLC and its employees disclaim any liability, loss or damages that may result from their use.
4. I understand that a physician’s approval is highly recommended prior to participating in any
fitness exercise program. I have signed the Amanda Tress and Tress Marketing Solutions, LLC Informed Consent Acknowledging Risk form.
5. I have read this document in its entirety and agree to adhere to all its precepts, as well as all other terms and conditions of Amanda Tress and Tress Marketing Solutions, LLC’s fitness exercise programs. I understand the risks and benefits of the programs and any questions I may have had have been answered to my satisfaction. Upon participation, I do hereby discharge, release and hold harmless RELEASEES from any and all liability for damage claims or losses of any kind or character whatsoever resulting from any injury or condition I may suffer, or resulting from my participation in Amanda Tress and Tress Marketing Solutions, LLC’s fitness exercise programs.
6. This agreement applies not only to any and all physical injuries but to any and all claims from the damage to, loss of, or theft of property relating to my participations in Amanda Tress and Tress Marketing Solutions, LLC’s fitness exercise programs.
7. This agreement is intended to be broad and inclusive and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida. If any portion of this agreement is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
8. Governing Law: It is the intention of the Parties to this Agreement that this Agreement and the performance under this Agreement, and all suits and special proceedings under this Agreement, be construed in accordance with and governed, to the exclusion of the law of any other forum, by the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to the jurisdiction in which any action or special proceeding may be instituted. Any lawsuit under this Agreement must be brought in the state or federal courts in Pinellas County, Florida.
9. This document and the accompanying Amanda Tress and Tress Marketing Solutions, LLC, Informed Consent contains the entire agreement between the parties. No other agreement exists between the parties and no representations, verbally or in writing, have been made except as stated herein.
In signing this Waiver and Release of All Claims, I acknowledge and represent that I am 18 years of age or older, that I have read and understand the contents of this document, and that no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made. I also agree, for myself and my successors, that the above representations are not mere recitals and that they are binding.